Lecture about quality assurance and planning and tracking software quality. The video is recorded in 2015 in Bulgarian.
- What Is Software Quality?
- Causes of Software Defects
- What is Quality Assurance?
- Improving the Software Quality
Lecture about software engineering fundamentals in C#. The video is recorded in 2014 in Bulgarian.
- Software engineering overview
- Project management
- Development methodologies overview
- The waterfall development process
- Heavyweight methodologies
- Agile methodologies, SCRUM and XP
Lecture about SOLID and other principles in C#. The video is recorded in 2015 in Bulgarian.
- SOLID Principles
- SRP – Single Responsibility Principle
- OCP – Open/Closed Principle
- LSP – Liskov Substitution Principle
- ISP – Interface Segregation Principle
- DIP – Dependency Inversion Principle
- DRY – Don't Repeat Yourself
- YAGNI – You Aren't Gonna Need It
- KISS – Keep It Simple, Stupid
Lecture about development tools. The video is recorded in 2015 in Bulgarian and is part of the high-quality code course.
- Integrated Development Environments (IDEs)
- Source Control Systems (Git, SVN, TFS)
- Logging Tools
- Bug Tracking / Issue Tracking Systems
- Code Analysis Tools
- Code Decompilation Tools
- Code Obfuscators
- Code Profilers
- Refactoring Tools
- Continuous Integration Tools
- Deployment in the Public Clouds
Lecture about debugging and building rock-solid software. The video is recorded in 2015 in Bulgarian and is part of the high-quality code course.
- Introduction to Debugging
- Visual Studio Debugger
- Data Inspection
- Threads and Stacks
- Finding a Defect