Lecture about naming identifiers. The video is recorded in 2015 in Bulgarian and is part of the high-quality code course.
- General Naming Guidelines
- The Power of Meaningful Names
- Naming Classes / Types / Applications
- Naming Classes, Interfaces, Types, Delegates, Enumerations, Namespaces, Files, Folders, Assemblies, Applications
- Naming Methods and Method Parameters
- Naming Variables and Constants
- Other Naming Guidelines
Lecture about SOLID and other principles in C#. The video is recorded in 2015 in Bulgarian.
- SOLID Principles
- SRP – Single Responsibility Principle
- OCP – Open/Closed Principle
- LSP – Liskov Substitution Principle
- ISP – Interface Segregation Principle
- DIP – Dependency Inversion Principle
- DRY – Don't Repeat Yourself
- YAGNI – You Aren't Gonna Need It
- KISS – Keep It Simple, Stupid
Lecture about code formatting. The video is recorded in 2015 in Bulgarian and is part of the high-quality code course.
- Why Do We Need Code Formatting?
- Formatting Methods
- Formatting Types
- Common Mistakes
- Automated Tools
Lecture about dynamic programming. The video is recorded in 2015 in Bulgarian.
- Minimum and Maximum
- Divide and Conquer
- Dynamic Programming Concepts
- Fibonacci Numbers
- Subset Sum Problem
- Longest Increasing Subsequence
- Longest Common Subsequence
- Other Dynamic Programming Usages
Lecture about graphs and graph algorithms. The video is recorded in 2014 in Bulgarian.
- Graph Definitions and Terminology
- Representing Graphs
- Graph Traversal Algorithms
- Dijkstra’s Algorithm
- Topological sorting
- Prim and Kruskal