- Syntactic Sugar and Language Features in C#
- Useful .NET Classes and Methods
- Debugging and Testing Tips
Here is a list of all RSS feeds I am subscribed to. Maybe you will find something new and interesting for your RSS reader :)
In case you want to subscribe to my own blog, here is the RSS link: https://nikolay.it/RSS/Blog :)
I was invited to Bulgarian National Radio to talk about the technological trends in 2020. So I prepared this list and now I share it with you.
What can we expect in the world of technology in 2020? Here is my list of the top 20 technologies for 2020 (not in any particular order):
- 5G data networks will start to expand
- Autonomous driving will be closer and closer to level 4
- Augmented reality (AR) and virtual reality (VR) will improve
- Smart homes will increase popularity and will face security problems
- Lots of jobs will be lost to automation
- Smart cities - more and more cities will integrate the new technologies
- Of course, we should expect improvments in the existing deep learning systems (computer vision, NLP, voice technologies)
- Drones also will increase popularity and the need for law restrictions
- Increasing popularity of wearables with new devices on the market
- Cybersecurity will be a hot topic also in 2020
- Evolution in the health care - presonalized and predictive medicine, better predicitons at the genome level
- Fintech industry will grab huge percentage of all banking industry
- Evolution of aerospace technologies
- AI and robotics will become closer to humans, not only with chat bots and virtual assistants but with consumer-ready physical robots
- Internet of things (IoT)
- New foldable phones in the market
- Quantum computing will become more usable and powerful
- Blockchain and cryptocurrency technologies may experience another rise
- It is expected that in 2020 biofuels will be cost-competitive with fossil fuels
- Scientists will continue to work hard in the neurotechnology, expecting to have implantable brain–machine interfaces in the next decade, why not prototypes in 2020?
Happy new 2020 year!
As the new year is here, I decided to update my blog.
The previous version was written in ASP.NET MVC 5 (and the last code was done in 2015). The new one is written in the latest ASP.NET Core 3.1 and it is a LTS (Long Term Support) version. The project is still open source and the latest code can be found here: https://github.com/NikolayIT/nikolay.it
I used the opportunity to also update few small things like to add google analytics, to update the sidebar and the client-side libraries and to enable HTTPS by default.
For the new year I will try to write at least 2 blog post per month. If you like the content here, please add my RSS to your readers: https://nikolay.it/RSS/Blog
I wish you a very Happy New Year!
A Bulgarian lecture of mine presented during the Soft Unit Conf on 28th of September 2018.
- What is Blazor and how it works in the browser
- What is WebAssembly
- Blazor's features and Blazor's work to do
- Demo of musicx.mx
- Data binding, events and JS interop in Blazor
- Blazor on the sever with SignalR