A Bulgarian lecture of mine presented during the Soft Unit Conf on 28th of September 2018.
- What is Blazor and how it works in the browser
- What is WebAssembly
- Blazor's features and Blazor's work to do
- Demo of musicx.mx
- Data binding, events and JS interop in Blazor
- Blazor on the sever with SignalR
We are going to separate the task into 3 sub-tasks:
- Get the HTML contents from the razor view using IRazorViewEngine
- Create HTML page and generate PDF file from it using PhantomJS
- Return the PDF file contents to the user
These steps and the provided code are tested in ASP.NET Core 2.0 application deployed in Microsoft Azure.
A lecture of mine presented in Bulgarian on 9th of May 2017 in Software University.
The lecrure covers the new features of the C# programming language such as: Roslyn – The .NET Compiler Platform, Auto-property Enhancements, Expression Bodied Function Members, Using Static, nameof Operator, String Interpolation, Exception Filters, Null-conditional Operators (?.), Dictionary Initializer, Await in catch/finally Blocks, More Expression-bodied Members, Number Literals Improvements, Local Functions, ref Returns and Locals, Out Variables, Pattern Matching, Throw Expressions, Tuples and Deconstruction.
Forbes Bulgaria selected me in their third annual "30 under 30" list (in category "education") thanks to my team and students in Telerik Academy.
Happy Revival Leaders' Day!
My video lectures (in Bulgarian) related to SOLID principles and design patterns from Telerik Academy's course "High-Quality Code". The playlist contains 5 video lectures: