Short video about database normalization and normal forms in databases. The video is recorded in 2021 in Bulgarian.
- First normal form (Първа нормална форма)
- Second normal form (Втора нормална форма)
- Third normal form (Трета нормална форма)
- Boyce–Codd normal form (BCNF - 3.5-та нормална форма)
- Fourth normal form (Четвърта нормална форма)
- Fifth normal form (Пета нормална форма)
- Sixth normal form (Шеста нормална форма)
Lecture about proper use of variables, data, expressions and constants. The video is recorded in 2015 in Bulgarian and is part of the high-quality code course.
- Principles for Initialization
- Scope, Lifetime, Span
- Using Variables
- Variables Naming
- Naming convention
- Standard Prefixes
- Using Expressions
- Using Constants
Lecture about code commenting and code documenting. The video is recorded in 2015 in Bulgarian and is part of the high-quality code course.
- The Concept of Self-Documenting Code
- Bad Comments
- Good Programming Style
- To Comment or not to Comment?
- Key Points commenting
- Recommended Practices
- C# XML Documentation Comments
Lecture about naming identifiers. The video is recorded in 2015 in Bulgarian and is part of the high-quality code course.
- General Naming Guidelines
- The Power of Meaningful Names
- Naming Classes / Types / Applications
- Naming Classes, Interfaces, Types, Delegates, Enumerations, Namespaces, Files, Folders, Assemblies, Applications
- Naming Methods and Method Parameters
- Naming Variables and Constants
- Other Naming Guidelines
Lecture about SOLID and other principles in C#. The video is recorded in 2015 in Bulgarian.
- SOLID Principles
- SRP – Single Responsibility Principle
- OCP – Open/Closed Principle
- LSP – Liskov Substitution Principle
- ISP – Interface Segregation Principle
- DIP – Dependency Inversion Principle
- DRY – Don't Repeat Yourself
- YAGNI – You Aren't Gonna Need It
- KISS – Keep It Simple, Stupid