Short video about representing text in computers. The video is recorded in 2021 in Bulgarian and is part of "Mathematics for Programmers - part 1" course.
- How computers represent text
Short video about evaluating mathematical expressions using C# and stacks. The video is recorded in 2019 in Bulgarian.
Lecture about quality assurance and planning and tracking software quality. The video is recorded in 2015 in Bulgarian.
- What Is Software Quality?
- Causes of Software Defects
- What is Quality Assurance?
- Improving the Software Quality
Lecture about software engineering fundamentals in C#. The video is recorded in 2014 in Bulgarian.
- Software engineering overview
- Project management
- Development methodologies overview
- The waterfall development process
- Heavyweight methodologies
- Agile methodologies, SCRUM and XP
Lecture about SOLID and other principles in C#. The video is recorded in 2015 in Bulgarian.
- SOLID Principles
- SRP – Single Responsibility Principle
- OCP – Open/Closed Principle
- LSP – Liskov Substitution Principle
- ISP – Interface Segregation Principle
- DIP – Dependency Inversion Principle
- DRY – Don't Repeat Yourself
- YAGNI – You Aren't Gonna Need It
- KISS – Keep It Simple, Stupid