Lecture about SOLID and other principles in C#. The video is recorded in 2015 in Bulgarian.
- SOLID Principles
- SRP – Single Responsibility Principle
- OCP – Open/Closed Principle
- LSP – Liskov Substitution Principle
- ISP – Interface Segregation Principle
- DIP – Dependency Inversion Principle
- DRY – Don't Repeat Yourself
- YAGNI – You Aren't Gonna Need It
- KISS – Keep It Simple, Stupid
Lecture about dynamic programming. The video is recorded in 2015 in Bulgarian.
- Minimum and Maximum
- Divide and Conquer
- Dynamic Programming Concepts
- Fibonacci Numbers
- Subset Sum Problem
- Longest Increasing Subsequence
- Longest Common Subsequence
- Other Dynamic Programming Usages
Lecture about graphs and graph algorithms. The video is recorded in 2014 in Bulgarian.
- Graph Definitions and Terminology
- Representing Graphs
- Graph Traversal Algorithms
- Dijkstra’s Algorithm
- Topological sorting
- Prim and Kruskal
Lecture about combinatorial algorithms. The video is recorded in 2012 in Bulgarian.
- Definitions in Combinatorics
- Binary Vectors
Lecture about sorting and searching algorithms. The video is recorded in 2013 in Bulgarian.
- Sorting and classification
- Review of the most popular sorting algorithms
- Quick sort
- Merge sort
- Bubble sort
- Bucket sort
- Linear search
- Binary search
- Interpolation search